The Badminton Herald

Bringing in badminton news and views to the grass roots..

I AM A BADMINTON GEEK...

"I had this intention of sweating out excess fat in exchange for the fun of whacking shuttlecocks in midair. The first time I stepped into a badminton court, I got that... and more! -The Bad Geek 2007

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

What's coming from the badminton geek

;

It must have been eons since my last post here. Not that I ran of badminton related topics to post. Certainly, excitement saturation is nowhere near my fave sport. To give you a glimpse of what's ahead in this blog, here are my updates.
  1. We went back to back Men's Doubles champion in the recently concluded SKMS badminton sport fest. How to win "weekend tournaments" the hard way.
  2. Badminton and sports injuries. The sad reality about playing and winning for the week end warriors.
  3. Betting among opposing in local tournaments. Is it really helpful for your game?
  4. Blogging about the grassroots and not the star players. Who's who in badminton.
  5. Philippine Badminton: Where are we heading to?
These and more will be featured here in this blog. Watch out for it!

Still not happy with what you read? Couldn't understand something in the article? Or simply you want to SEARCH some more? Type in here:

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Post a Comment

Welcome to The Badminton Herald! Feel free to comment (hopefully in English) so we can all understand in each other. Let me know if I can help you with badminton.