The Badminton Herald

Bringing in badminton news and views to the grass roots..

I AM A BADMINTON GEEK...

"I had this intention of sweating out excess fat in exchange for the fun of whacking shuttlecocks in midair. The first time I stepped into a badminton court, I got that... and more! -The Bad Geek 2007

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Playing on lacerated knees. How not to play games!

;

I missed playing several badminton games and practices lately. I'm still nursing a laceration in each knee (which I got from river trekking here) but after a week of resting, I went to the court and began whacking shuttlecocks again. It made my lacerations gape some more, something like a smile, but then I was stupid enough to play injured. It's just too hurting. But yeah, cry in pain but move on! Let's whack some more!

Still not happy with what you read? Couldn't understand something in the article? Or simply you want to SEARCH some more? Type in here:

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Post a Comment

Welcome to The Badminton Herald! Feel free to comment (hopefully in English) so we can all understand in each other. Let me know if I can help you with badminton.